At Rolanda Adams Financial Services we firmly believe that investing should not be left to luck. We believe our success has been built upon:
- Knowledge - A solid education and understanding of the investment markets as well as the understanding of a client's financial goals, aspirations and tolerance for investment risk
- Professional Insight - Experience and great contacts, 'being in the know'. Professional insight leads to sound well balanced considerations that are in the best interests of the client
- Execution - To have the confidence in our judgement to make timely and effective decisions without hesitation.
We have developed a unique approach amongst the financial planning profession to deliver quality outcomes for our clients. At Rolanda Adams Financial Services:
- We don't use retail investment platforms unless they add to ease of management of a portfolio.
- We don't use retail investment fund managers unless they add value to a portfolio
- We don't have a 'cookie cutter' (you get what everyone else gets) approach
- We don't 'sell' investments.
Our focus is about achieving results:
- We use 'low cost' virtual investment adminstration systems
- We do use sophisticated tools to help build 'modern' investment portfolios with a common sense approach
- We do build our share portfolios based upon the experience, sound management and the company's ability to deliver a consistent return to the shareholders
- We do consult with professionals in their field of expertise
- We do have open and consistent communication with our clients.
Where applicable, we provide reviews of your portfolio. Each change in the portfolio will be documented, discussed and agreed before implementation. You won't be left in the dark.
Our investment philosophy continues to be developed through our experience. We are fortunate to work with great clients who have large investment portfolios to invest and often with complex needs.
We take the responsibility of managing our client's wealth very seriously and appreciate our client's support through regular referrals to their own friends and family.
Any advice contained in this website is of a general nature only and does not take into account your circumstances or needs. You must decide if this information is suitable to your personal situation or seek advice.